Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stranne Table Lamp Review

color mix ...

viewing trends for spring / summer 2011 impressed me crazy mix of colors, both on clothes, as well as on additives and make-up. I liked so much that I decided not to wait until spring;)
Rules:
- colors should be saturated
- smooth fabric, no pattern
- combine two or preferably three colors, which have not yet zestawiłabyś time - limited you just your imagination;)
- the color closest to your face should match your skin
- for the less adventurous - choose one saturated color and dress up in it from head to toe I

I put on a mix of intense lime and cobalt rose.












Sweater pogniótł me a little under a blanket: /
Next time I'll add to it some more waistband - I think it will be better;)

cardigan - Zara - sh
skirt - Wallis - sh
shoes / handbag - sh
rings - H & M
varnish - Miss sports 320

Other interesting combination of colors:

0 comments:

Post a Comment