Thursday, November 19, 2009

Red Mark On Babies Tongue

Ob Sie die Wolken so stark mögen - wie sie ich ... mag



In diesem KÜNSTLERISCHEN ART SITE habe ich mich den nächsten Artikel entschieden, den Wolken zu widmen. Especially the clouds. The title of this article it occurred to me on its own: whether "the clouds are so strong liking - as" I like
Many had done us in childhood as the summer on the nature likes to lie on the cool green grass. to see in the sky And the clouds were floating in front of us and we saw various forms and presented in these clouds on the strange shapes of the dragon, the silhouette of the dog or the person of the people possible Childhood -.. as well and flew funny and carefree sunny days!
is now looking long in the sky, listen to me not to flirt and enthusiastic about the beauty of the strange clouds. The clouds come from different before: light, dark, floating or standing on one point, blue, happy .... And how many can say the words on the clouds. I especially like the clouds in the morning before entering the cool night. The sinking acquire the pink-red hue fioletowo. Just then the clouds float by the beautiful sleek lines like dancing in a slow waltz.
me it is complicated to write the joy and the strength of the received positive emotions by observing the sunset. The decline - the most favorite theme in my pictures, I write from the knife for the colors. I decided to set a pair of pictures in this article. I hope the dear friends, rate my enthusiasm and sincere love that I wanted to give in these images.
The vast majority of the images is written on the subject of clouds and of loss presented in the sea area (the gallery of images with the sea landscape, the sunsets and the peculiar power of the cloud is here: http://www.rybakow.com / seascape_painting_for_sale.html )
I am sincerely glad you are eating a little bit when you get the POSITIVE emotions through my images on the sky, the clouds and the beautiful sunsets.

your painter Valery Rybakov http://rybakow.com/
http://www.palette-knife-painting.com/palette-knife-gallery.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment