Thursday, November 19, 2009

Irotic Male Brazilian Wax

Do you love clouds so strongly - as I love them

next article in this LITERARY BLOG I decided to devote CLOUDS. It was the clouds. The title of this article occurred to me itself: "Love Are you a cloud so strongly - as I love them. "
Many of us in childhood, having appeared in the summer on the nature of love to lie on the cool green grass and watch the sky. And before We floated clouds of different shapes and we have seen and represented in these clouds fancy shapes dragon silhouette of dog or perhaps a person's face. Ah childhood - both good and carefree flying fun and sunny days!
Here and now, a long time looking at the sky, I neperestayu admire and marvel at the beauty unique clouds. Clouds are different: light, gloomy, floating or hovering in one spot, blue, happy ... .. And how many more words can say on clouds. I especially like the clouds in the evening before the onset of cool nights. Sunset gets pink-purple-red hue. That's when the clouds swim pretty orderly rows like dancing in a slow waltz.
difficult for me to convey the admiration and effect of positive emotions derived from observation the sunset. Sunset - the most favorite theme in my paintings, which I write a palette knife. I decided to insert a couple of his paintings in this article. I hope you dear friends, will appreciate my enthusiasm and sincere love that I wanted to convey in these paintings.
vast majority of pictures painted on the clouds and sunset represented in the seascape (art gallery with sea views, sunsets and unique power of clouds can be found here: www.rybakow.com / ru / morskoy-peysaz-rybakow.html )
sincerely look forward You eat a little get positive emotions from the viewer of my paintings on the theme of the sky, clouds and beautiful sunsets. Your
, artist Valery Rybakov

0 comments:

Post a Comment