Thursday, November 19, 2009

Carrefour Avignon Open Hour

Hello dear friends, customers, and just good people! My name is Valeri Рыбаков.

My name is Valery Rybakov. I am a Russian Impressionist painter, who paints his oil paintings with only a palette knife. More details about my work and about what a "spatula" you can see on my official website: www.rybakow.com I am pleased to welcome you to my art BLOG. This blog is completely devoted to painting, the subtleties and secrets of creating paintings, the purchase of paintings, as well as my thoughts, emotions and a grand creative plans - which I you'll explore a variety.
Art Blog artist Valery Rybakov will be published in two languages: Russian and English. I beg your pardon in English-speaking visitors to my blog for my bad angiysky. Perhaps many of the words of my articles are written incorrectly, but I was the main thing that you felt meaning of (my emotions and feelings).
I will sincerely and generously share the most light and positive emotions with you, dear visitors of this feature блога.

0 comments:

Post a Comment