Monday, May 9, 2011

Philipino Deep Throated

Paris

Oh, some recently neglected blog. And all by a lack of creative inspiration, lack of time and a trip to Paris (!), Of which I dreamed for a long time.
In the end I was able to go. It was fantastic and beautiful than I expected.
City is delighted me everything: architecture, climate, and most food. We are pleased to recall the taste of fresh and crunchy baguettes and soft cheese croissant with jam for breakfast.
also had the opportunity to try the famous French onion soup with croutons and cheese and boeuf Bourguignon. It tasted to me
crepes, thin pancakes, fried in butter, with sweet or salty filling, sold in almost every cafe and restaurant, as well as street stalls with food.
Unfortunately, three days is not enough to try everything, so before returning home he got a fair sized portion of delicious blue cheese and French bread.
I regret also that I could not see everything I wanted, but I hope that some day I will have the opportunity to make up for it.















0 comments:

Post a Comment