Thursday, November 11, 2010

Profil Löschen Nasza Klasa

autumn Continued ...

You can love or hate - boots for the elbow (in my case until mid-elbow - because I have such a long szkiry: p). I bought them in a fit of emotion, but rather a temporary eclipse of the mind - the height of the stopper can not flow freely walk, a military nature is such that it is not known what they wear, so do not overdo it. In addition, a week later I found another store better and most importantly, longer ... Who knows, maybe they also buy:) I decided
little to alleviate their kurewskość. Mitigating element is a white shirt and beige jacket. Do not know if it worked ... :)

















jacket - dan hen
shoes - no name
bag - no name
leather skirt - sh
bar - H & M
gloves - no name
shirt - H & M - my Q.:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment