Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fotos Bata Blanca Denise Milani

back to black ...

Several years ago I loved black and 90% of my stuff was just in that color. Later przefarbowałam hair dark brown and black give up, not to look like a black widow:) Now that I'm blondzia again, I can dress in black from head to toe;)
dress had once been on the blog - click , but it was then too cold to show it in its entirety.

A few years ago I loved the black color and I had many black clothes. Then I did hear my black and I forgot about black, in order not to look like Motrizia Gomez. Now I'm blond, so I can wear black again.
























Pictures taken on Sunday, when it was super hot:)


dress - DIVIDED by H & M - sh
black sweater - no name
lace jacket - Atmosphere - sh
dotted tights - Marilyn
handbag - Gucci - sh (the bar from another)
shoes - Next - sh
earrings - drugstores Rosman

0 comments:

Post a Comment