Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where To Play Bigfun Motorcycle Trials

black-red-white ...

announce to all and sundry that the period for taking pictures outside in short sleeves, I think it is Closed ... brrrrr ... it was cold.
But I wanted to show you this set - I was already wearing it a month ago on a country przytupajce at the fire station (read: harvest festival). I love these shoes, I love red lipstick and a skirt that I like very, although the knees are so narrow that I wear it like a geisha, not to mention climbing stairs or getting into the car, hehe but as I stand still to look great - if the belly I pulled to the max:)

















sweater - no name
blouse - new look - sh
skirt - and-wear - sh (was already there )
shoes - Were here and here
handbag / brooch - the grandmother
Flower in her hair - a shop with cufflinks and other pierdołkami

ventures bangs ... I do not know how many hold out, because I annoy me, / and what it will be just like the nose will reach ... the more that do not like to wear attached to a mountain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment